Do you have a negative broker registration and therefore you cannot easily get a loan for your company? Then you can still go to financing parties that are not affiliated with the broker, or the credit registration agency. These parties do not have the option to view your broker registration and therefore you can also borrow money without a negative broker review.
Where can you borrow without broker testing?
If you want to take out a business loan without a broker assessment, it is important to know where you can go. You can easily discover which parties you can go to for borrowing money without a broker check. We have developed a simple comparison tool with which you can easily and quickly see which parties you can take out a business loan without a broker review. Make use of the handy filter options, enter that you would like to take out a loan without broker testing and the various options appear that you can choose from.
Risks borrow money without broker review
Before you want to take out a business loan with a negative broker test, it is good to think about whether it is wise to borrow money; after all, you have a broker registration for a reason. After all, you always have the risk that you cannot repay the borrowed money and that your debts will become even greater. If you cannot repay your loan, your private assets and assets are often called upon. Have you received a loan without a broker assessment? And it appears that you cannot meet your repayment obligations? Please bear in mind that this can have very unpleasant consequences, such as the forced sale of movable and immovable property. So always think carefully before concluding a loan agreement for your company. You will be registered with the broker in the following cases: * You can be in the red * You have a credit card * You have a revolving credit or a personal loan * You makes use of a deferred payment * You make use of a private lease arrangement If you pay on time then you have a positive registration. Are you not meeting your payment obligation? This is then adjusted to a negative registration. This happens when you have a payment delay for at least two months.
If you have payment arrears, there are various codes that you can get. The A code stands for reporting late. You will receive this if you are a few months behind in payment. You will not be informed by the broker for this. However, you will always first receive a payment reminder and you will receive a reminder. This way you always have time to repair your payment arrears. If you do not do this within the specified period, the company to whom you still have to pay may pass on your details to the broker. A distinction is made between different numerical codes:
- Code 1: you have made a payment arrangement
- Code 2: the amount is due and payable. This means that the lender expects you to repay the entire amount in one go. A collection agency is often called in for this.
- Code 3: this can have two meanings:
- – Debit: the lender decides not to do anything with your file for the time being. You will be contacted within five years. There is no end date.
- – Remission: this does have an end date. An appointment is made that you pay a certain amount and the rest is waived.
- Code 4: you are (have not been) available for a longer period of time
- Code 5: this is a temporary code that only applies to a payment arrangement for your mortgage
In addition to various A codes, it may also be that you are assigned an H code. The H code stands for the recovery message. You will receive this as there is no longer any payment arrears. Simply put, this means that you no longer have any debts. Make sure that both notifications always remain visible for five years. Financing parties with broker testing can therefore always see this.
What do you want to do with the money?
Have you considered whether it is wise to take out a loan without broker registration? Then it’s time to look for the best financing party for you. However, before you do this, we recommend that you have a good overview of exactly how much money you want to borrow. You can only know this if you know for yourself exactly what you want to do with the money. Do you want to open a new building, do you want to renovate or do you want to innovate with your company? Set this up for yourself to create clarity. Moreover, we always recommend that you request quotes from the companies where you have to turn to reach your goals. Suppose you would like to rent a new building, then it is important to know what the rental costs are, for how many euros you want to renovate the building, how much furniture and supplies you want in the building, et cetera.
How much money do you want to borrow?
Once you have requested quotes, it is important that you determine for yourself exactly how much money you want to borrow. How much money do you need to achieve your goals? Be smart and don’t borrow too much money, because you always have to repay the money. If necessary, hire a consultant and he or she will give you well-considered advice for borrowing money. When you have insight into how much money you want to borrow, it is easier to find a suitable financing party. Moreover, it is always good to think about the term and duration you want for your business loan. In addition to being able to indicate in our comparison tool that you are looking for a loan without broker assessment, you can also enter the loan amount and the term and duration. This way you can immediately see which parties you can go to.
What do you have to pay attention to?
Would you also like to take out a business loan without broker registration? We have a number of tips for you to make finding a suitable loan a lot easier:
- So you want to take out a business loan without broker registration. Make sure that you cannot go to every party. Would you like to have insight into which parties you can turn to? Then we advise you to use our handy filter option. So indicate that you are specifically looking for a financing party that you can go to without a broker.
- There are various reasons for borrowing money. Prepare a plan in advance so that you have insight into how much money you need to reach your goal. You can always show this plan to a financing party.
- Always read the small print. If you see a low interest rate, this does not mean that this party is also the most suitable party for you. Always pay attention to the conditions of a provider. For example, a provider may indicate that you can borrow at a very low interest rate, but this can always be a temporary offer that you might be able to take advantage of for a while.
- What time do you need to earn back the money? Make an estimate and possibly start a conversation with an adviser. This way you have a better idea of the term of the loan. Always make good agreements with the financing party, especially when you have a negative broker registration. It always remains a risk so always be realistic and check for yourself whether you want to take this risk.
- Failure to comply with an appointment will result in a fine. For example, do you want to repay your amount early? Then it is nice that as few costs as possible are charged for this. So always pay attention to a possible penalty clause.
Which provider suits you?
By using the handy search option via our website you can easily and quickly find the providers where you can go for taking out a business loan without broker verification. Indicate the approximate loan amount you want to pay and the duration thereof. Enter the lead time and indicate that you want to borrow without broker. After this it is time to click on the search bar. The various providers appear that match your wishes. Please note that the party with the lowest interest rate is not always the best for you. That is why we certainly always recommend that you read the conditions carefully before concluding a contract.
Concluding a contract
Have you found a financing party that suits you? Via our website you will be redirected to the website of the provider. You can therefore take out the loan directly and not via our website. We are therefore not an intermediary, only a party that puts the various providers side by side. Always check your details carefully before you conclude a contract. Better once too much than once too little. Is your company name correct? Is the correct loan amount on paper? And has the correct duration been passed on? These are all important points that you must pay attention to. After all, you are stuck with a loan for a longer period of time, so it is important that everything is properly arranged. Have you checked everything? Then it varies per party how quickly you get a response. One party strives to process your request within 24 hours, while this may take longer for another. Always keep in mind that receiving the money can always be delayed for certain reasons. So always be on time when applying for a loan. Are you unable to figure it out yourself or do you still have certain questions about taking out a business loan without a broker assessment? Then contact the financing party and the specialists will help you further so that you know exactly what to expect.