Today the mortgage market offers,
For the future homeowner, many options, from buying an apartment in presale to a second apartment. Real estate brokers have a wide range of possibilities when offering real estate.
The real estate sector is in full development, and there are currently several options in the sales catalog. Normally, when looking for a property we find the traditional property ready to live, however, there is another option that perhaps not many know or are familiar.
There is the possibility of buying a property in the pre-sale phase, but not everyone can afford this alternative since it implies that the property is not yet finalized and depending on the state of the project, the completion of the same can take months to a year. In this way the work is financed with the money of the buyers.
This implies that during the time that we are paying the department in presale we must have another place to live, either continue renting or staying in a family home, with friends or there is even the alternative of temporary rentals, although they are usually more expensive than usual.
If these contingencies are not of your concern,
Then buying an apartment in presale may be a good idea for you. Most pre-sale projects include that the buyer liquidates 30% of the total good, paying the remaining 70% through financing in previously established installments.
This system has become very popular over the years since it allows financing the purchase of the property and buying at a lower price than the market. Thus, the construction company offers preferential prices to future buyers, allowing them to save up to 20% of the final price.
However, it is very likely that you still need a mortgage loan to pay the 30% down payment or even to liquidate the entire property and guarantee its delivery. To apply for a mortgage loan, you need to meet certain basic requirements that you can consult in your bank of preference or your mortgage advisor to detail everything you need to obtain your mortgage credit and fulfill your dream of having your own home.